If you upgrade mid-plan, your current plan is immediately stopped. Your billing date is changed to the day you upgraded (e.g. If you upgraded to a new plan on May 15th, then June 15th is the new billing date). Please note that your credits will increase to the upgraded plan’s credit allotment. If you had any credits you did not use in your prior plan, you will lose them.
Articles in this section
- How much is it? / Where is it available?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- What happens if I upgrade during my plan?
- What happens if I downgrade during my plan?
- How many credits do I have during the Free Trial?
- Can I cancel my Free Trial?
- What happens to the bonus credits I don’t use?
- Can I use my Native Instruments user account on Sounds.com?
- Is there an educational discount?
- How to Reset/Update your Account Password