With one credit you can download one sound. You can download the same sound multiple times and we will only count it once towards your credit limit. At this time, any unused credit will not rollover to the next month. In addition, sounds labeled as Free will not count towards your credit limit.
Articles in this section
- How to Edit & Delete a User Collection
- How to Create a User Collection
- [Blogpost] Updates to Sounds.com
- How are credits used on Sounds.com?
- How do I save and download sounds?
- Why can't I download a whole release?
- Which audio formats are supported?
- What does the tilde symbol represent?
- Does Sounds.com integrate with my DAW?
- When I download a WAV file, it opens in the wrong application. How do I fix this?