If you downgrade mid-plan, the downgrade will happen at the end of your billing cycle. You will continue to have the downloadable credit allotment from your previous plan. When the billing cycle ends, your credits will decrease to reflect the lower plan’s credit allotment. While you await the downgraded plan to kick in at the end of your billing cycle, you will not be able to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel.
Articles in this section
- How much is it? / Where is it available?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- What happens if I upgrade during my plan?
- What happens if I downgrade during my plan?
- How many credits do I have during the Free Trial?
- Can I cancel my Free Trial?
- What happens to the bonus credits I don’t use?
- Is there an educational discount?
- How to Reset/Update your Account Password