You have control over which application on your computer is delegated to open a given file type. You can change these file associations via the following methods:
Articles in this section
- How to Edit & Delete a User Collection
- How to Create a User Collection
- How are credits used on Sounds.com?
- How do I save and download sounds?
- Why can't I download a whole release?
- Which audio formats are supported?
- What does the tilde symbol represent?
- Does Sounds.com integrate with my DAW?
- When I download a WAV file, it opens in the wrong application. How do I fix this?
- On how many computers can I download my sounds?