This article explains how to reset/update the password for your Sounds.com user account. This is useful if you forgot your password and cannot login to your computer or the website.
Reset (Forgot) Your Password:
- Go to the Sounds Login page and click on Forgot Password? below the email section.
- Enter your registered email address and click on Request Password Reset.
Note: You must enter the email address you used when creating your Sounds.com account.
- A confirmation will appear, asking you to check your email inbox for a link to reset your password.
- In the email, you'll find a link to reset your new password.
- Enter your new password(which needs to be entered twice), and select Reset Password.
- Your password has now been reset. You can use it to login to your Sounds.com user account on the website.
Update (Change) Your Password:
- Click on Account in the top right and choose Settings from the sidebar tab
- Enter your Current Password and your New Password (which needs to be entered twice) and click on Update Password.
- Your password has now been updated. You can use it to login to your Sounds.com user account on the website.